Choose your own excursion programme and see historic Moscow!
We invite you to take a break from your daily routine and make the most of the opportunity to visit some of the fascinating places and interesting sights of old Moscow. We are sure that you will enjoy seeing another side to this capital city.
You will have an unforgettable time walking around Moscow's well-known landmarks, accompanied by your very own professional guide, who speaks your language. Our guide can take you on your excursion right from the door of your apartment.
The average time of each excursion is 3 hours.
You can choose from the following set programmes:
- "A classic walk around the centre of the capital" including a visit to Red Square, St Basil's Cathedral and the Alexandrov Gardens. You will be shown around the Alexandrov Gardens and Manezh Square, will see the 'Ruined Grotto', the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Okhotny Ryad shopping complex with its sculptures and fountains, the State Historical Museum, the Moskva Hotel, Zhukov's Statue, the 'Zero Kilometre' point and the Voskresensky Gates.
- "The Ancient Streets of Moscow" is a walk around the historic centre of old Moscow. You will stroll along Moscow's old streets: Nikolskya, Ilynka and Varvarka you will be shown the Bogoyavlensky Monestary, the churches of Saint Troitsa in Nikintinky, the Znamensky Monastery, the Palace of the Romanov Boyars, the Old Printing House, GUM, Red Square and St Basil's Cathedral.
- "The Historical Centre" - this excursion starts at the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour. You will be guided over the Patriarshy Bridge from which you will enjoy the very best views of the Kremlin, walk along Volkhonka Street, where the Pushkin Museum is located and will see Alexander III's statue, the Pashkov House, the Alexandrov Gardens, Manezh Square, Red Square, St Basil's Cathedral, and GUM.
- "The Cathedral of Christ the Saviour and Old Arbat". You will be guided around the country's principal Russian Orthodox cathedral - the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Alexander III's statue, the Patriarshy Bridge, Gogolevsky Boulevard as well as the statues of Sholokhov and Gogol. You will also be shown around the sights of one of Moscow's most famous streets - Old Arbat and also have an opportunity to visit the many souvenir shops to buy presents for your family and friends.
Please note that you are free to suggest the theme of your excursion.
For instance, we can organise an excursion for you either:
- to the residences of the great Moscow princes and Russian tsars - to the open-air Museum at Kolomenskoe,
- to the world's largest collection of Russian impressionist art - the State Tretyakov Gallery,
- or any other museum of your choice.
We recommend that you book your excursion at least one day in advance. To book, simply call us on: +7 (495) 122-22-02(from 07:00 to 00:00).Order an excursion