What additional services do you provide?
We provide the following services to make the stay of our guests comfortable and friendly:
- Registration of foreign citizens at the place of their stay. More information about the service>>
- Preparation of a visa invitation. More information about the service>>
- Transfer and taxi services in "Comfort" class cars. More information about the service>>
- Individual excursions in Moscow ("personal guide"). More information about the service>>
- Romantic decoration of the apartment.
- Additional bed.
We charge 1,000 rubles per night for an additional bed. If you need an additional bed, please discuss this with our managers in advance.
The cost of one robe is 700 rubles (the cost doesn't include changing of robes during your stay). If you need a robe/s, please inform our manager beforehand.
How do I use the service of Moscow registration?
We help our guests to register.
For us to help you register, you should no later than on the day following your arrival to Russia, provide us with the following documents:
- A copy of your passport information page (with photograph).
- A copy of the page in your passport showing its period of validity. (If this is not shown, then the information page).
- A copy of the page in your passport showing a valid Russian visa. (not required from those who enjoy visa-free entry to Russia).
- A copy of your migration card which you received on arrival to Russia.
After receiving your documents we will complete a confirmation that you are staying, temporarily, at your address and pass this, with copies of your documents, to the appropriate division of the Russian Migration Service. The Migration Service will provide a stamp confirming receipt for the documents on that part of the confirmation which tears off. This document is sufficient evidence that you have registered.
Three days after receiving your documents our cleaner will leave you a copy of your registration document in your apartment in a visible place which will be agreed with you beforehand.
Services for carrying out visa registration for our guests available free of charge.
!!! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!
We can only help you in registering if you provide us with all the necessary documents listed above no later than the day after your arrival in Russia. In any other circumstances we cannot help you register.
If you leave Russia, even for a short period, then you must repeat the process of registration when returning. To do this, you must provide us with all the required documents again, including a copy of your new migration card and payment for courier services.
If you wish to stay in Russia after the end of your registration period, we can assist you in prolonging your registration. To prolong your registration, please inform us about it no later than 3 working days before the expiry of your registration; for prolongation of registration we do not require any additional documents. Please be certain that the total length of your registration does not exceed 90 days and ends no later than the date your visa expires.
We only help our guests with registration and only for the period of their stay in our apartments.
The validity period of your registration should not exceed 90 days. The date of expiry of your registration should not be later than the expiry date of your visa.
Citizens of those countries who enjoy visa-free travel to Russia have to be registered just as other foreign visitors do. For registration, they should provide all the above listed documents apart from a copy of a visa.
We do not carry out registration for Russian citizens. If you are a Russian citizen, then you can stay in Moscow for up to 90 days after your arrival without registering. For proof of the length of your stay in Moscow, you must have with you the travel tickets with which you arrived to Moscow.
How do I receive a visa invitation?
You can request and receive a visa invitation from our website in 5 minutes.
Go to the Visa support page, complete a basic form and pay by credit/debit card. Your visa invitation will be sent to you by email immediately after checking your details (which takes only a few hours).
We can also send your invitation by fax or by post if required. You can choose your preferred delivery method when making your request.
Visa support costs 1,500 rubles per person.
* Visa support is available only for our guests. Please book your apartment before you request visa support.
How do I organize a transfer or a taxi with your help?
We cooperate with the largest private taxi company, which has only foreign cars of "Comfort" class in its fleet.
Simply telephone us on +7 (495) 122-22-02 a few days before your arrival or write a email on firstname.lastname@example.org and tell your flight number and arrival time and we will arrange your taxi transfer right to the door of your apartment. The driver will be waiting for you at the airport exit with a “LikeHome” sign.
For your further convenience, we monitor all flight arrivals to Moscow airports; therefore any delays in your flight arrival time will not adversely affect the cost of your taxi transfer.
The day before you leave your apartment, please let us know your desired departure time. We will book your taxi to the airport (or train station) and arrange for the taxi to collect you at your apartment.
Payment for the taxi transfer should be made only to LikeHome’s manager as per the receipt with which he will provide you. Payment is acceptable either in cash, in rubles, or using your credit/debit card.
After you have made the payment you will be provided with a receipt. Payment may also be made by bank transfer, either from your company or personal bank account.
Tariffs for taxi services are shown below:
|Transfer (Sedan, 1-3 people)|
|Pick-up at the airport||2,530|
|Transfer to the airport||2310|
|Pick-up from / transfer to the station||1320|
|City, day (09:00 a.m. - 09.00 p.m.)||1320/hour|
|City, night (09:00 p.m. - 09:00 a.m.)||1400/hour|
|Child safety seat||440|
|Transfer (Minivan – 4 and more people)|
|Pick-up at the airport||4400|
|Transfer to the airport||4400|
|Pick-up from / transfer to the station||3000|
|Within the city (minimal order 2+1 hours)||1650/hour|
|Child safety seat||440|
The cost of the taxi transfer includes:
- provision of a taxi with a driver;
- meet and greet with a “LikeHome” sign / transfer to a Moscow airport (Vnukovo, Domodedovo, Sheremetevo);
- meet and greet / transfer to any Moscow railway station;
- waiting for clients;
- assistance in carrying luggage;
- transport to destination;
- assistance to the door of your apartment.
A change in your taxi transfer time without incurring penalties, can be arranged no later than 3 hours before the taxi’s agreed arrival time. If the taxi transfer is not cancelled before the taxi has been dispatched, the penalty payable will be equal to the full cost of the journey.Other additional services
What excursions in Moscow do you offer? How do I use them?
We invite you to take a break from your daily routine and make the most of the opportunity to visit some of the fascinating places and interesting sights of old Moscow. We are sure that you will enjoy seeing another side to this capital city.
You will have an unforgettable time walking around Moscow's well-known landmarks, accompanied by your very own professional guide, who speaks your language. Our guide can take you on your excursion right from the door of your apartment.
The average time of each excursion is 3 hours.
You can choose from the following set programmes:
- "A classic walk around the centre of the capital" including a visit to Red Square, St Basil's Cathedral and the Alexandrov Gardens. You will be shown around the Alexandrov Gardens and Manezh Square, will see the 'Ruined Grotto', the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Okhotny Ryad shopping complex with its sculptures and fountains, the State Historical Museum, the Moskva Hotel, Zhukov's Statue, the 'Zero Kilometre' point and the Voskresensky Gates.
- "The Ancient Streets of Moscow" is a walk around the historic centre of old Moscow. You will stroll along Moscow's old streets: Nikolskya, Ilynka and Varvarka you will be shown the Bogoyavlensky Monestary, the churches of Saint Troitsa in Nikintinky, the Znamensky Monastery, the Palace of the Romanov Boyars, the Old Printing House, GUM, Red Square and St Basil's Cathedral.
- "The Historical Centre" - this excursion starts at the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour. You will be guided over the Patriarshy Bridge from which you will enjoy the very best views of the Kremlin, walk along Volkhonka Street, where the Pushkin Museum is located and will see Alexander III's statue, the Pashkov House, the Alexandrov Gardens, Manezh Square, Red Square, St Basil's Cathedral, and GUM.
- "The Cathedral of Christ the Saviour and Old Arbat". You will be guided around the country's principal Russian Orthodox cathedral - the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Alexander III's statue, the Patriarshy Bridge, Gogolevsky Boulevard as well as the statues of Sholokhov and Gogol. You will also be shown around the sights of one of Moscow's most famous streets - Old Arbat and also have an opportunity to visit the many souvenir shops to buy presents for your family and friends.
Please note that you are free to suggest the theme of your excursion.
For instance, we can organise an excursion for you either:
- to the residences of the great Moscow princes and Russian tsars - to the open-air Museum at Kolomenskoe,
- to the world's largest collection of Russian impressionist art - the State Tretyakov Gallery,
- or any other museum of your choice.
We recommend that you book your excursion at least one day in advance. To book, simply call us on: +7 (495) 122-22-02 (07:00 to 00:00).Order an excursion Other additional services
Do you provide a service of romantic decoration apartment?
Yes, we offer a service of romantic decoration apartments, which includes:
- decorated bedroom with rose petals;
- bottle of champagne;
- charming atmosphere.
The cost of a romantic decoration is 2 500 rubles. If you need a romantic decoration inform us in advance, please.Other additional services